SCAH 2020 – Our goal is to bring together to this inaugural National Conference as many Smoking Cessation Practitioners, Managers, Policy Writers, Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Psychiatrists, Support Workers, Allied Health Practitioners, and Commissioners as possible to :
- Listen to world class National and International speakers from a wide background.
- Share your ideas, learn from other Professionals and plan your next steps.
- Have the opportunity to hear and investigate the very latest in clinical, research and policy development within smoking cessation and carbon monoxide exposure within Secondary Care
Register at this link today so we can reserve your place http://www.smokingcessationconferences.com/
SCAH 2020 –The conference programme will be focusing on the implementation of the Ottawa Model through Secondary Care and identify how the NHS Long Term plan could support this.
There will also be strong themes running throughout the day
- Smoking cessation in Pregnancy and Mental Health.
- Secondary Care pathways for Smoking Cessation that feed through to Primary Care.
- The implementation of Pharmacotherapy within Secondary Care pathways as an aid to treat nicotine addiction.
- The Ottawa Model, giving Smoking Cessation support within a hospital setting.
- The use of Electronic Cigarettes as part of a treatment programme within the acute setting.