When you stop smoking, good things start to happen — you can begin to see almost immediate improvements to your health.
So this October, join the thousands of smokers committing to quitting. Stop smoking for 28 days and you’re 5 times more likely to give up for good.
It’s much easier to stop smoking when you get the right support and there are lots of options to choose from.
Check out our free tools, tips and support to help you stay on track. Let’s do this!
You have made a great decision to give up smoking. Here are some tips to help you succeed.
Once you have picked your quit date, remember to add it to your calendar.
- List your reasons to quit.
- Tell people you’re quitting.
- If you have tried to quit before, remember what worked.
- Use stop smoking aids.
- Have a plan if you are tempted to smoke.
- List your smoking triggers and how to avoid them.
- Keep cravings at bay by keeping busy.
- Exercise away the urge.
- Join the Facebook group for support and advice.
Good luck. Throw away all your cigarettes before you start. Remember, there is never “just 1 cigarette”. You can do it!