What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Form related cookies
When you submit data to MD Diagnostics Ltd. through a form such as those found on our contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as:
– the number of visitors visiting the site
– how long you spend on the site
– the pages you visit
– Geographical location
This allows us to ensure the content of the pages are engaging for users.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies visit the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social networks in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites – Facebook; Twitter and Linkedin, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Type: This cookie is used by the website to set session preferences. No personal data is stored.
Expiry: When the browser is closed or the session times out.
These cookies are set by Google Analytics and are used to collect non-personal information about how visitors use the websites/apps. The information is used to create reports showing website usage which help us improve the websites/apps. The information is anonymous. Google have developed the “Opt-out Browser Add-on” which stops information being sent to Google Analytics even if cookies are enabled in your browser. See: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you are uncertain whether you need to leave cookies on or not it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled, in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
If you still require further information, then you can contact us through one of the contact methodsbelow: