CO Check Pro
The CO Check Pro with Environmental Capture has been designed for the healthcare professional to carry out simple breath tests whilst providing comprehensive results.
From a single breath the results are instantly displayed in PPM and %COHb coupled with an appropriate coloured visual effect to see if the person is a non-smoker, light smoker, smoker or heavy smoker.
In addition, the CO Check Pro is now capable of detecting CO levels in the Environment. When the Environmental Capture is enabled, background CO levels are taken into account when carrying out a breath test. If the background levels are 10ppm for example, then when the person is taking a breath test this background reading of 10ppm will be taken into account. Environmental levels are displayed in PPM.
It is widely accepted and acknowledged a non-smoker will perform a test and will display a level of 6ppm or less. A light smoker will perform a test and have a reading between 7 – 10ppm. A smoker will perform a test and have a reading of between 11 – 20ppm and a heavy smoker will display a reading of 21ppm or more.
- Gas Detected - Carbon Monoxide
- Concentration Range - 0 - 99PPM
- Detection Sensor Used - Electrochemical fuel cell
- Sensitivity - 0.1 PPM
- Operation Temperature Range - 0-40 degrees Celsius
- Operation Pressure - Atmospheric +/-10%
- Hydrogen cross-sensitivity - <12%
- Sensor Life - 5 years
- Sensor Drift - <2% per month
- Display - Graphic LCD
- Power Supply - Single 9v PP3 battery
- Weight - Approximately 160g including battery
- Dimensions - 135mm x 60mm x 30mm
- Indication Levels - Green 0 - 6 PPM Yellow 7 - 10 PPM Red 11 - 20 PPM. Flashing red and audible alarm 21 PPM and over
- CO Check Pro - Catalogue Number CO20