With over 1.3 billion people smoking, help is still very much needed.
The CO Check + Baby has been designed to enable all healthcare professionals to carry out quick and simple breath tests on pregnant women that smoke and need help in quitting.
A single breath from the pregnant women will not only display her Carbon Monoxide levels from smoking but it will also display the amount of Carbon Monoxide she has passed on to her unborn baby.
The CO Check + Baby is a very emotive tool in helping a pregnant women understand the damage she is doing to her unborn baby. Her levels are displayed in PPM and %COHb and the Carbon Monoxide levels that are passed on from her to the foetus and are displayed as %FCOHb. Foetal Carboxy-haemoglobin is the amount of CO in the babies blood represented as a percentage.
The CO Check + Baby comes complete with all accessories and is supplied in a soft shell carry case for easy transport. The CO Check + has the largest display of any CO monitor available.
- Gas Detected - Carbon Monoxide
- Concentration Range - 0 - 99PPM
- Detection Sensor Used - Electrochemical fuel cell
- Sensitivity - 0.1 PPM
- Operation Temperature Range - 0-40 degrees Celsius
- Operation Pressure - Atmospheric +/-10%
- Hydrogen cross-sensitivity - <12%
- Sensor Life - 5 years
- Sensor Drift - <2% per month
- Display - Custom LCD
- Power Supply - Single 9v PP3 battery
- Weight - Approximately 160g including battery
- Dimensions - 135mm x 60mm x 30mm
- CO Check + Baby - Catalogue Number CO15